Monday, January 14, 2013

Blog #60- I deserve ....


Well I think I deserve an 85. I don’t really talk a lot, I answer sometimes. I mainly just don’t like to talk so I would probably give myself an 85. Since I answer sometimes, but not all the time, so I participate a little bit. So I help sometimes. I'm not the person who sits there quietly and doesn’t talk at all. I will be quiet most of the time. Since I don’t feel like talking, but I do answer when no one else can get it. The class this semester was good. I liked it, but in my opinion it was a little too easy. I think that the tests could have been a little bit harder. Though the tests covered most the materials, I feel like it could have gone into a little more detail with the questions, make people think a little bit more. Challenge people in the class, make them thing more. So in my opinion it was a good class, we covered a lot, but it could have been a bit more challenging. I hope the next semester class won’t be that bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment