Friday, November 9, 2012

Blog 37- SURPRISE ... you have a test


As the title says we had a "surprise" test. Mr. Schick put it on his blog yesterday when he didn't have class so everyone wasn’t prepared. Since I know Mr. Schick would have the test on the facts from out blog, I studied his blog a lot, so I hope I did well. Since I was right the stuff I studied right before it was on the test, so I was happy. The first part I think I aced because I got a hundred on the other test like it. The pack part of the test was a bit confusing. Since a lot of the facts were a little obscure. Though I think I got a good grade, and I hope at least some other people did to. I wish I had a little more time to study though since a few of them I guessed on but want can you do. So overall it wasn’t too bad, in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment