Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Blog #40- Moved

Well we got some new seats. I assume the reason we got to pick our seats in that order, was because of grades. That is because Mason was last.  So then Mr. Schick decided to tell us about our upcoming writing assignment. The assignment was 2 pick two countries out of the 12 we have been studying. Then we have to show that their relationship with the US. I betting the easiest ones for this assignment, will be the countries that hate America and or have a bad relationship with them. One thing to note now is the new head of China. The new leader was just elected though I don’t know his name. So no more Hu Jintao. I'm probably thinking two different countries so I have enough to say. If I pick two countries that are similar equal not having enough to say. That it is what we did today.

No comments:

Post a Comment