Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Blog 53- JAAAAAKKKKKKEEEEEE


Well today in Human Geography we presented our reports about is it better to buy a product from America or from China. Most of the groups had I America I think.  In my opinion I think most of the American groups did a good job with the exception of a few mistakes. While the Chinese groups did an ok job, but they had giant walls of text, and misspelled a lot of words in general. So I think that all the groups did well, just with a few minor exceptions. Then for our group, we thought we had a good original slogan. But we were wrong Jake stole the slogan from Holly and said it was his. So holly got really angry and went on a sort of rampage. Well I'm glad that I thought of putting the trade mark symbol at the end of it. So technically it’s not stolen but it still is.

No comments:

Post a Comment