Monday, August 27, 2012

Class Blog #1


Today was the first real of class. I was surprised everyone brought their stuff. In class really nothing happened. We just went over the rules of the class. The main thing that was knew was when we tried to get everyone on the internet. I was fun because I just sat there and started helping people with their computers. I managed to help them get on the internet and I was happy I did that. Then after that I used free rice. I didn’t know half of them because they were these little countries that no one knew. The only way I could get most of them was through trial and error. Finally after a long time I managed to memorize the patterns. I managed to get like 1000 grains after a while. So I am looking forward to the rest of the year. If it goes like these past classes, it will be really fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment