Sunday, August 26, 2012

First Homework for Schick



My first day at John Carroll was different from what I imagined. When I first got to School I was nervous about basically everything.  So I said hi to my friends from Trinity and then I continued through the day. Since I am the only boy that come to John Carroll from my school, when the boys and girls split I knew only one person. The person I knew, he went to my school in sixth grade.  As we went through the day I started to talk to people. So because I started to talk to people I made two new friends. At that point I wasn’t really nervous anymore. I had people that I could talk to and the day started to look up. The classes that we went to throughout the day were interesting, the teachers seem fun. One teacher was a bit annoying when he made the class do homework before school even starts. I’m not going to name any names. Over all it was an interesting first day of school, and I’m looking forward to the rest of the year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment