Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Blog #16- Da test answers


Well today in class we went over the answers for the test. I really didn’t have to play attention during the answers for the test because I had a 100 on the test, and the one I got wrong I knew the answer. So we went over the test, I was surprised that only a few people got an A on the test.  I thought that more people would have gotten a better grade. Then we watched a little more of the video from yesterday. We got to the part when they started to leave for America. We watched a little part that we watched yesterday. The part that we re-watched watched was when he was saying goodbye to his village, and gave all the kids candy. They said how they are not sure how life would be. Most of them didn’t know how to use stuff with electricity.  Well I think that America would be a new experience for them. So over all I was surprised that I had a 100 on the test.

No comments:

Post a Comment