Monday, September 3, 2012

Essay 3- The Five point plan


            Everything you work at you should do your best. While I’m at John Carroll I will try to do my best, I can achieve this through a five step plan. The first way I'm going to approach this plan is that I need to study a lot more. When I was at my old school I never had to study but at John Carroll I know this will change. Part 2 of the plan is that I will try to get more involved with school. I never got involved with anything at my old school, nothing. Number three is to be more social, I didn’t talk to anyone other than my friends who I knew. I hope to change this by talking to people and branching out. Fourth is of course not bullying people. When I was at my old school I didn’t really bully I was just mean to some kids, but now I'm friends with those kids. I hope I don’t make the same mistakes twice. Last but no least is helping other people succeed. If someone is having trouble on say work or computer problems. I will help them by teaching them how to do it. This is how I plan to make myself better during my time at john Carroll.

1 comment:

  1. This is an excellent plan! There is definitely some value to coming to a new school and making a fresh start. It looks like you are off to a great start here at JC! 25/25.

    ReplyDelete