Monday, September 24, 2012

Blog #15- Da test


Today in class we had the dreaded Human Geo test. The test was not as bad as I thought it would be. I was expecting Mr. Schick to be as evil as he could be, and make the test really hard and almost impossible. Though he didn’t so I was a bit surprised, the test was pretty straight forward and I really only had problems on a few different problems but overall it wasn’t as bad. The only questions that really stumped me were the ones on the country power points. For those I guess on like two but for the other ones I used process of elimination to figure out the states. I also made extra effort to remember 2.1 for the population because Mr. Schick made a special note about it. Then we watched a video about the boys who made the trip. It’s very sad that some parts of the world people have to watch over 15,000 people die on a trip for safety. Well over all the class was very different from the other classes we have had. 

No comments:

Post a Comment