Friday, October 5, 2012

Blog #22- Another Test


Well today is class we had another test, it would be surprising if the title didn’t give it way already. Well we had around 15 minutes to study for the test; I did take the time to study though. I feel like I did well on most of the questions. I think I only got around 2 or 3 questions wrong (not counting spelling). I don’t except it will be better than my first test but who knows (Mr. Schick) Though on the other hand, I didn’t do the best with the blogs I had so in the long run I could’ve done better but I didn't and it was my fault. So over all the test wasn't as bad as I thought it was. It was easy though all I remembered was the later stuff which was the only things in the blog. They didn’t really help but that’s my fault. I hope that we can help the people in Sudan sometime this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment