Friday, October 26, 2012

Blog #32- Another test bits the dust

Well today Human Geo was well … what can I say we had a test. It also seems that every time we have a test Mr. Schick is nowhere to be found. He always seems to be missing every other week which is somewhat weird. Well I studied for the test … all first mod and advisory so I was prepared. I was scared that the test was going to be hard, but at the same time I wasn’t too scared because I had a high grade in the class already. We had Mr. Hughs for a sub and he wasn’t that bad. And of course every time Schick isn’t here, he has to assign work which is very annoying but whatever. The test was pretty easy in my opinion, I think I studied a bit too much since I knew most of it, and then some but what can I say. I hope Schick had fun on his little vacation thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment