Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Blog #24- All the fail in the world.


Well today in Human Geo we learned some different things, and there was some fail and it wasn’t our group. We covered 3 different cultures, my groups culture was the Native Americans, The Vikings, and The Europeans. I already covered the Native Americans in my last blog, but the one thing I have to mention is of course they got to America around 12,000 to 17,000 years ago. It was mentioned around 3 to 4 times during the powerpoint. Then the next group was The Vikings, and they were interesting. The founded America and they left because they didn’t see any use with it. They came here and thought that the effort that it takes to get here wasn’t worth the reward, and while you are at it the Natives were also attacking them. The final group was The Europeans which is full of fail. I don’t think I have to explain the Europeans, but the group failed. They said that the Europeans didn’t conquer America, and they weren’t sent by anyone to come here. Over all I learned a lot and I hope there isn’t any more fail, during the rest of the unit (no I don’t).

No comments:

Post a Comment