Saturday, October 13, 2012

Blog #26- Ze World Religions

Fridays class we didn't have Mr. Schick. We had Mr. Perry for a substitute. This was really fun because a lot of people in the class had him for science. So he just made fun of us, and the people who have never had him got to learn his standards which was pretty funny. Then we saw the giant project Schick left us, and everyone sighed. So we had to do something of world religions. Over all Christianity was the easiest for me since I have always gone to a christian school, I didn't have to look up as much. The other religions were harder since I had no idea what any of them were. The project wasn't fun, and i just found it cruel. Though i did finish it on the first day because of free mods. In my opinion the hardest religion was Hinduism because of the the different exceptions like how it is either Polytheism or Monotheism depending on the person. I didn't enjoy this project but I know Schick can do worse so i'm thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment