Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Blog- #30 ta da # 30

Today in Human Geography Mr. Schick had us do some different stuff in class. First of we had a shadow his name was Dylan Kidd. I knew him from my old school; he is a grade below me. So Mr. Schick did his little shtick about asking something about them and what Dylan told him gave him the nickname shark boy. Then we continued working on what we were doing before, though Mr. Schick had the bright idea to let us pick the test questions. We had some different questions that Mr. Schick liked though some others were either bad or trick questions. The different questions included did the Europeans conquer America, who was the enlightened one, what is the oldest religion on the list, and more. The reason why I'm not including more is because I left my book at school. So otherwise we are slowly gaining more questions.  

No comments:

Post a Comment